Bailieborough, Monday 23rd October 2017
Dear Parent/Guardian of a first year student,
We are delighted to invite you to Bailieborough Community School’s first ever Wellbeing Night on Thursday 26th October 2017 at 7pm in the general area of our school.
The night provides you with a unique opportunity to:
- familiarise yourself with an essential new aspect of your child’s junior cycle curriculum
- meet & greet some of your child’s first year teachers
- exchange experiences with other parents/guardians
- share how you and the school can help your child flourish
- access a wide range of resources that will support your child’s wellbeing and success in school
This is an important meeting for every parent/guardian of a first year student in our school and your presence would enhance the night greatly.
Please note that refreshments will be provided and a Halloween Hamper has been donated to raffle on the night.
Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday evening,